Video monitoring and recording system (TTS-SVR) is intended for railcar electric trains, passenger coaches, locomotives and urban transport.
Features and functions:
- meets the requirements to functionality of technical equipment of transport security. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 969 dated September 26, 2016 (No. MVD RF.03.000001 from 05.10.2017);
- video surveillance inside the vehicle;
- video surveillance outside the vehicle;
- mode of operation – around the clock;
- archive storage – 30 days;
- easy remove of storage rack, including the video protection from unauthorized removal;
- automatic adjustment of the internal be means of systems GPS/GLONASS or NTP protocol;
- wide range of supply voltages;
- protection against vibration and low temperatures.
- the system is serially installed on new passenger cars and electric train EG2Tv manufactured by OJSC Tverskoi Vagonostroitelnyi Zavod;
- passenger locomotive ТЭПЗЗА manufactured by JSC “LKZ” (Astana, Kazakhstan);
- electric trains EP2D and EP3D manufactured by "Demikhovo Machinebuilding Plant" (Russia).