Diagnostic unit of reception coils
Diagnostic unit of reception coils & locomotive automatic signaling system receiver (MD-ALSN) is designed for automatic testing of reception coils KPU-1 and KPU-2 and for functional check of ALSN signals receipt by on-board interval control and safety systems without fixed circuit.
MD-ALSN will ensure:
- Automatic monitoring of the following parameters of reception coils:
- Quality factor;
- Active resistance;
- Automatic monitoring of reception coils open circuits and short circuits;
- Automatic monitoring of ALSN receiver functioning at carrier frequencies of 25 Hz, 50 Hz and 75 Hz;
- Recording of locomotive ALSN receiving equipment check results into the nonvolatile memory;
- Transfer of check data via radio channel;
- CAN & RS-485 interfaces to connect with other systems.
- MD-ALSN unit is installed on TEЗЗА and TEPЗЗА locomotive series in Kazakhstan. During 2016-2017 more than 130 locomotives in Kazakhstan were equipped by MD-ALSN. Later on, it is planned to equip all the operating locomotives of Kazakhstan by MD-ALSN unit.